Zionist Organization of America Praises Sen. Rand Paul

ZOA Praises Sen. Rand Paul

The Zionist Organization of America (ZOA) has praised Senator Rand Paul’s (R–KY) call for stopping the sale of arms to the new, extremist, anti-Semitic, Israel-hating Islamist Egyptian regime of Mohamed Morsi. Last week, the Obama Administration sent four new, state-of-the art F-16 warplanes to Cairo, which are part of a package of military aid to Egypt encompassing 16 F-16s jets and 200 M1A1 Abrams tanks that was concluded in 2010 with the previous Hosni Mubarak regime. Senator Paul proposed an amendment to the bill extending the debt limit until May involving a halt to the arms sales which was voted down in the Senate today. Sources have informed the ZOA that AIPAC did not lobby to support Senator Paul’s amendment. If this is not true, the ZOA urges AIPAC to publicly state its position and actions on this issue,

(Edited by JStang due to copyright issues)

he rest of the story here:
ZOA Praises Sen. Rand Paul | Jewocity Blog

Here’s Senator Paul talking about the Senate voting his amendment down:

Jebby, please edit the quote in your OP so that it is much less than the entire article (which is what you quoted). RO needs to comply with copyright law, and quoting 100% of an article far exceeds what is permissible for “fair use”. I’d rather you do the edit since that lets you focus on what you think is important.

I trimmed it for him.

What is the conversation to be? I find the ZAO will back anybody but the Obama administration and the American Liberal Progressive Organization or ALPO

think about it

From the Guide to Surviving RO:

5. Posting articles When posting an article, DO NOT post the entire article. The proper way of posting an article is to include the first and second paragraph and then post a link to the source of the story.

Depending on the length of the paragraphs and the length of the article I sometimes post more or less than the entire first and second paragraphs. If you’ve seen many articles I’ve posted you’ll have noticed that I use the same format (title hyperlinked, author, source, time/date, quote). It’s the format required at another discussion site I frequent.

Underlying RO’s and that other site’s rules is that discussion sites have been sued over entire articles being systematically posted over extended time periods, and have lost. Until recently there was a company whose entire business model was extorting $$ from bloggers who posted articles or large quotes from articles to which the company had bought the rights. The courts smacked this company down, and it is near or in bankruptcy, but being careful is necessary.

Please don’t feel like I unloaded a ton of bricks on you … just letting you know RO’s rule isn’t arbitrary.

Hey mods, thanks for the tip. I’ll keep that in mind when posting articles. Don’t want to get you guys in trouble with the copyright police!