Zombies!!!!

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/190137_446199255427602_465241737_n.jpg

Nothing so pitiable than to see old hippies or old guys trying to make themselves young.

We once had a neighbor who had two teenage sons, and she tried to look like a teenager - dyed the white out of her hair, wore very short skirts - in her 40’s or 50’s, I think. Oh, and she wouldn’t be seen wearing glasses - even by her family (her husband told me this). When her eyes got so bad she couldn’t see to read the newspaper, she got glasses - but she would pick up the newspaper, go to her bedroom, put on her glasses and read it, and then take them off.

[quote=“Susanna, post:3, topic:37491”]
We once had a neighbor who had two teenage sons, and she tried to look like a teenager - dyed the white out of her hair, wore very short skirts - in her 40’s or 50’s, I think. Oh, and she wouldn’t be seen wearing glasses - even by her family (her husband told me this). When her eyes got so bad she couldn’t see to read the newspaper, she got glasses - but she would pick up the newspaper, go to her bedroom, put on her glasses and read it, and then take them off.
[/quote]There was a woman I worked with who would not wear glasses so she had contacts. I could not wear such a thing with my dexterity I would lose them right away or destroy them.

their attitude iwas summed up perfectly …Generations ago by another gaggle of brit rockers… “the Who”

People try to put us d-down (Talkin’ ‘bout my generation)
Just because we g-g-get around (Talkin’ ‘bout my generation)
Things they do look awful c-c-cold (Talkin’ ‘bout my generation)
Yeah, I hope I die before I get old (Talkin’ 'bout my generation)

it looks like the songwriter has accepted maturation a tad more gracefully…

Some of the earlier Rolling Stones were alright. When they went disco in the late 70’s, I never listen to anything they did from that time on.

I guess that they had enough preservatives in their drugs that they took over the years to keep their corpses from rotting.

If they want to keep performing, more power to them. No sweat off of my back.